Friday 26 September 2014

Creightons Keratin Pro Shampoo



Ok, so I am extremely picky with shampoos and I get bored really easily. So yesterday I went up town and decided to have a look for a new one. 

I went into Savers, a discount high street store and spotted the Creighton product straight away. I really liked the look of the bottle and as it claimed to be a strengthening shampoo, I was sold straight away (plus the £1 price tag wasn't bad either!).

(FYI: I picked up the Creightons Argan Oil Deep Moisture Shampoo too and I will do a review of that soon!)

So, this shampoo is gorgeous. For the cheap price I thought it probably wouldn't be that great, but I didn't mind as I hadn't wasted heaps of money. I was surprised when it turned out so lovely. The smell is yummy, really sweet and fresh and it has a really nice texture. Weird, I know, but it is really smooth and foams up nicely in your hair without the need for much of the product. I used the Herbal Essences Bee Strong conditioner and they seemed to work well together and when I had dried my hair, it looked better than it has done for a while. It made my hair look really thick and shiny yet it was still manageable and smooth.

Definitely a purchase I will make again!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik