Sunday 26 October 2014

Seventeen Stay Time Foundation: Review

Hello everyone!

Today's review will be about the new Seventeen Stay Time Foundation.

Seventeen has fast become one of my new favourite cosmetic brands, due to the high quality and reasonable price of all of their products. I have previously owned the Seventeen Miracle Matte Foundation, but I found it a bit too dark for my skin tone. I had no other issues with this foundation apart from the shade, so that is why I picked up this new release foundation.

I bought this foundation from Boots for £6.49, which for a new product is pretty cheap. I spotted it straight away because I could see that there were lighter shades available. After doing several swatches, I opted for the Soft Ivory shade as this seemed to match my skin tone perfectly. 


I love this foundation. I have only owned it for about 3 days but already I have noticed the difference it has made to my skin. It looks healthier and the foundation doesn't sit too heavily on my skin unlike some others I have tried. I am incredibly pale, so it has become extremely difficult to find products that suit my skin tone, but this one adapts amazingly well. I don't even need to use much product as the coverage is fairly high with only a pea size amount, which means that this foundation should last quite some time. 

The other positive about this foundation is the texture. It feels lovely and creamy and almost feels like a mousse when you apply it to your face. It doesn't go blotchy or streak and it stays put for hours. 

I would definitely recommend!

Have you tried this product? Are there any other Seventeen products you would recommend?
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for great review I always struggle finding a great foundation

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. great review! i'll have to check this out

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik