Saturday 1 November 2014

MUA Luxe Voluminous Felt Eyeliner

Hello guys!

Today I shall be reviewing the MUA Luxe Voluminous Felt Eyeliner. 

I picked this up from Superdrug for a reasonable £3, after searching the makeup aisles for what felt like hours. I am very picky with eyeliners and usually I'm not too keen on the felt tip kind, but this one stood out to me (I think because of the price if I'm honest!).



The eyeliner works well for me, as I prefer a subtle eyeliner rather than anything too bold, unless I'm going on a night out. I find it really easy to get the right look that I'm going for and its easy to add a little more if needed. I find that some eyeliners come out far too thick and make me look like I've reverted back to my goth days, or they are far too thin and really hard to apply. 

Another positive is that this eyeliner doesn't flake or clump. I have tried many eyeliners and halfway through the day, there will be chunks of it all over your face. This one though, comes out smoothly, with a nice matte finish and lasts all day. The only problem I have is that it does take forever to get off. I was rubbing at my eyes for about 10 minutes trying to get the stuff off my face!

I would definitely give this product 9/10 and I would recommend it to everyone :)
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a really nice eye liner! I'm glad you really liked it, a 9/10 is a great score!! ;)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely recommend it. Great for all occasions :D

      Delete

 
Images by Freepik