Wednesday 12 November 2014

Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturising Lotion

Hi everyone!

Its been a little while, I have had a super busy week so I haven't really had the chance to post on here :( but I am back and I have more time now so yeah, lets get on!

I received a sample of the Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturising Lotion last week and I finally got round to using some over the last couple of days. This moisturiser claims to 'significantly improve the condition of dry skin in just 2 weeks', and I can completely see this working. It normally retails for about £5 for 300ml, which I feel is fairly reasonable for the quality.





I have used this only a couple of times and I can already feel the difference on my elbows and my knees especially. As soon as you put the lotion on, your skin feels smooth and hydrated. This product is also fragrance free, which for some may be off putting but I think some products can be overpowering so this is fine for me. The consistency is also really nice. It feels quite thick but it absorbs so quickly, so you don't have to wait for ages to get dressed after using it, which is great for people who are constantly in a rush like me!

I think, especially over the winter months, this lotion would be perfect for anyone struggling with dry skin. I have really dry, flaky patches on my arms and legs and anything that claims to be hydrating and smoothing is extremely appealing. As I have only recently heard of the Aveeno range, I would definitely get the full size bottle of this product (300ml) and try many of their other products.

A definite winter must have!
post signature

2 comments:

  1. So glad this worked for you!

    Please let me know if you would be interested in following eachother on GFC and Bloglovin.Would love to stay in contact.

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heya, thanks for the comment!

    I already follow you on Bloglovin'! xx

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik