Sunday 2 November 2014

October Favourites

I can't believe November is here already!

It does mean however, that I can share with you some things I have been LOVING this October.


First up is the Imperial Leather Citrus Burst Shower Gel. I love my shower gels and every time I go shopping I will always pick up a new one! This is my current favourite. The scent is gorgeous. It is so refreshing and really picks me up in the shower. I will definitely be using this for the rest of the year. Second is the Nivea Daily Essentials Extra Gentle Eye Makeup Remover. This stuff is so lovely. It has a really clean, scent, almost like baby powder and it gets your makeup off so easily. I was skeptical about this, as the first time I used this I almost blinded myself. I shouldn't have been so stupid and used so much of the stuff though. So that's my own silly fault! Next is the Schwarzkopf Essence Ultime Omega Repair BB Beauty Balm. This hair treatment is amazing. I have been using it for a couple of months now and the difference it has made to my hair is unbelievable. My hair is extremely frazzled and dry and I do struggle to find products that work, but this makes my hair so manageable and much smoother. This will definitely be used well into winter, as the cold always makes my hair go CRAZY. This is well worth a try especially as it is only £2.74 at Boots. Next up is the Glade Cosy Apple and Cinnamon Air and Fabric Spray. This is a must have if you love Christmas! The spiced scent is gorgeous and the house smells amazing now. I have only owned this for a week, but I will be using this well into the winter.

My must have foundation is the Seventeen Stay Time foundation, which I did a review of the other day (find it here). This is perfect for those with oily skin and stays in place all day! Next is the Maybelline Cover Stick. I have loved this cover stick throughout October. It has such a creamy consistency and is really easy to apply. It covers blemishes and dark circles and makes your skin look amazing. The final makeup item I have been loving is the Bourjois Paris Little Round Pot Intense Eyeshadow (03). I have owned this for some time now, and I did a previous review in my 2014 Makeup Favourites. I have only recently started wearing it again though, after using some of my other eye shadows a bit more. This colour is absolutely gorgeous, and the sparkle looks great in the winter months. 


Finally, my favourite perfume of October (probably of the year) is Beyonce Heat. I absolutely love this perfume. With a combination of almond macaroon, honeysuckle nectar, creme de musk and red vanilla orchid, this perfume screams autumn. I fell good when I wear it and my boyfriend has commented on how nice I smell multiple times whilst wearing this, which is nice!

What are your October favourites? Do you agree with any of my choices?

post signature

7 comments:

  1. I really love Imperial Leather shower gels too, I am really into the foaming ones at the moment! That makeup remover sounds good, I am always looking for a new one.

    Bethan Likes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd give it a go, its really refreshing! Thanks for the comment! xx

      Delete
  2. Love Imperial Leather shower gels! I also really want to try some Seventeen products. Great post x
    ELEANORMAES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seventeen is one of my favourite brands now, they do great foundations and mascaras too! xx

      Delete
  3. Beyonce Heat you say? I'm just run out of Ralph Lauren... I must have a smell of it! :)

    LC

    LuckyPretty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it, I will definitely be buying a new bottle soon! Hopefully you'll like it too :D x

      Delete

 
Images by Freepik