Monday 28 July 2014

I GRADUATED!


Sooooo,

I graduated. I finished university, I got through it and I couldn't be more proud of myself!

I graduated with an Upper Second Class degree (a 2.1). That had been my aim all along and I am super duper happy about it!  Trouble is, this is now real life and I do not have a clue what I want to do now!

My boyfriend has his future all planned out, and I'm sat here like 'OH GOD WHAT TO DO?!'.

I've always wanted to work with children, so I am trying to find work as a teaching assistant or something just to give me experience, but other than that, not a clue. HELP ME!

Anyway...graduation day itself was a blur. I graduated in Lincoln Cathedral, which is pretty amazing and I had my family there, including my brother who lives in Bristol who I rarely get to see now. We got free strawberries and prosecco which was lovely and I had some professional snaps done (oh god).

As you can see from the snaps on the left, we look bloody snazzy in our robes and hat things. My hat kept falling off my head, I hate having such a big head...bummer.

Graduation ball was the next day and I got to wear a pretty dress. Drinks were bloody expensive, so I didn't have many, but I got back home and helped myself to a few. The ball was at HOME in Lincoln, we had a buffet and fire breathers etc, was pretty cool. I am not really one for clubbing, but Scouting for Girls played there and that was good, especially as we paid £45 for a bloody ticket!

Now all that is over, I don't know what to do with myself. Myself and my boyfriend have planned to try and do one special treat a week, even if it is just the cinema or a nice meal. Hopefully we will stick to this!


I'm terrified for the future but I have my boyfriend and my family supporting me so hopefully I will find my feet soon.

I will at least have time to do some more blogging!

Toodles!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik