Monday 20 October 2014

Macadamia Oil Extract Hair Treatment

Hello everyone!

Today I will be reviewing the Macadamia Oil Extract Hair Treatment.

I bought this from Lidl for 99p, which is a bargain in my opinion, especially when it normally sells for £3.99 on online retail stores such as Amazon and Ebay. 

I picked this particular product up because I had been looking for a deep hair treatment for some time and this one stood out to me. I like packaging, the black and deep golds and oranges make it look far posher than it is. 


So, how is the product?

I like it, but I wouldn't rave about it. It has a really smooth consistency but when it is put on the hair it kinda clings on and feels rather clay like. I wasn't sure whether I would be able to wash all of it out! I left it on for about 7 minutes as the recommended time is between 7 and 10 and I didn't want to leave it for too long as I thought it might make my hair too greasy. 

7 minutes was perfect as when I washed it off I could automatically notice a difference. My hair felt soft and thick but really manageable. I styled it as usual and noticed that my hair had a lovely smell to it, like flowers. This product claims to nourish dry and damaged hair and it certainly did that. 

I would use this again, especially as it was so cheap. I just wish it felt nicer on my hair.

Have you tried this product? What did you think?

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a bargain. I haven't tried this before but it does sound tempting :) Danielle x

    frontière girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely worth a try, especially for the smell! xx

      Delete

 
Images by Freepik