Monday 17 August 2015

It's been a while...

Hi guys!

Hope you have all been well!

Sorry it has been so long since I have posted.

My mental health took a turn for the worse and I've been struggling for the last few months, luckily I am getting back to my good old self slowly but surely and I want to get back into my blogging as it cheers me up a lot!

I also have a new job, I start on Tuesday. It's only a part time admin assistant but it's what I have been looking to do for a while now. I'm so excited but also slightly petrified!

What else is new? Oh I went to Croatia with my boyfriend and my parents. It was amazing. Everyone should go. I went to a tiny village call Stobrec, but we went into Split most days. It is so gorgeous and so cheap. I never thought I'd be able to get beer for a pound!





I will be starting to do some more posts now, so hopefully that's something for you to all look forward to!

Look forward to reconnecting with everyone again! Wahoo!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik