Monday 30 December 2013

Avon Naturals Pamper Treats Body Care Collection Gift Set



Hello everyone!

I hope everyone has had an amazing Christmas, and hopefully you've all been spoilt rotten! I know I have, especially in the chocolate department. I am dreading stepping on the scales haha!

Anyway, I thought I would do a short review on a gift I received from my lovely mother which is the: Avon Naturals Pamper Treats Body Care Collection Gift Set. I have always been a fairly big fan of Avon products, so I will never pass up the chance to try something new. I'd never heard of these before and so I was intrigued to use them. I must say, I thoroughly recommend them, I'm not sure if Avon still stocks it as I can't find it online but I definitely suggest you get your hands on this if you can!




This gift set includes 3 75ml pots with the following scents:

  • Nourishing Milk and Honey
  • Softening Vanilla
  • Moisturising Red Rose and Peach
They all smell so rich and lovely; I have regularly opened the pots just to smell them! The texture is also amazing. It feels so silky on your skin and really does make you feel pampered, especially when you have just got out of the shower. It soaks into your skin really quickly, so you don't have to spend ages waiting for your skin to dry, which is so frustrating! 

If you can tell from the picture, this product has a really nice sheen to it and it seems to make your skin glow from the first application. I am so happy I was bought this because I don't think I would've know about it otherwise. 

I really don't need to use much of this product to feel the benefit either so hopefully this will last me a while.
Have you tried this product? What do you think?


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik