Tuesday 31 December 2013

Couple of Hair Products

Hello again!

As many people may know, I am a real sucker for hair products. I have boxes full of the things and I tell myself I don't need them but I still end up buying them!

In one of my recent splurges, I decided to try the OZ Botanics Heat Defence Leave in Spray (for heat damaged hair) and Schwarzkopf Got2b Oil-licious Tame and Shine Styling Oil. I have never tried either of these products before but they were only £1 and £2.50 each so it hardly broke the bank. 

I will start with the heat defence spray. I have used this a couple of times and I am unsure at the moment. It has a strange smell to it, kind of musky, which I'm not too keen on. This spray claims to be specially formulated 'to help defend your hair against damage caused by heat styling, to help leave your hair feeling soft & silky smooth'. I haven't noticed much of a difference to the quality of my hair so far, but maybe I need to use it a few more times to see real results. I may post another review when  I have been using it for a bit longer :).

The Got2b oil is one of my new favourite products. I have heard good reviews of this particular product so when I saw it for sale cheap in Savers, I thought WHY NOT?

I'm not sure if I would rate this as highly as the Lee Stafford hair oil but it comes pretty close. As most of you will know, I struggle with my hair because it is so damaged from years of dying, heat styling and generally being mean to it. This oil makes my hair feel lovely. The ends don't feel so dry and it is way more manageable. This oil also doesn't have a particularly strong smell, which is good, as some hair products tend to be quite overpowering. I also like this oil as it can be used before washing, pre-styling and after styling. I like products that can be used flexibly and this does just that.

The consistency is really smooth and not sticky at all. A lot of oils tend to make your hair feel tacky and gross but this smooths on really easily. It isn't as runny as other oils so you don't have to worry about getting it everywhere either!

At only £2.50 I will definitely invest in another bottle of this stuff. LOVE IT.

What do you think? Are there any similar products I should try?


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik