Monday 9 December 2013

Dainty Doll Foundation!

Hi everyone!

I know it has been a while, I have been SO busy. I have 4 assignments to do for January which is stressing me out so much! This is my well earned break, so I thought I would review my new foundation. 

Dainty Doll is the cosmetic line by Nicola Roberts from Girls Aloud and I have always wanted to try some of their products. I found this foundation on Fragrance Direct for only £1.99 so I wasn't going to pass up the chance to try it!

I chose 002-Light as my shade. I am really pale and I have struggled to find foundation that doesn't turn me Oompa Loompa-ish. Anyway, I was pleasantly surprised when it arrived. I had been a bit skeptical because of the price. It should have been £13.99 and I wondered what warranted such a massive discount but anywho!

I have to say, this foundation is perfect- for me and my dodgy skin anyway!
It has a really thick, creamy texture but doesn't feel cloggy when applied and it blends so easily. You really don't need to apply a lot to achieve a medium/high coverage. I usually put on concealer before foundation but wearing this, I tend not to. It also contains SPF 15 so it protects your skin as well as making it look smooth and flawless.

I really can't recommend this foundation enough, especially for people with paler skin that struggle to get foundations to match their skin tones. I may have to bulk buy this in future!

Have you tried Dainty Doll products? What do you think? Let me know :)
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik