Tuesday 17 June 2014

Evening Make-up Look

Forgive me if this make-up look is not brilliant, I rarely ever wear this much make-up nowadays so this is a little different for me! I thought that I would give it a go through and show you the type of look I would wear if I was going out for an evening, especially on holiday as this kind of look goes perfectly with a healthy glow <3

What I used:
  • Seventeen Skin WOW 3 Way Highlighter
  • Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation (010 Light Porcelain)
  • Seventeen Miracle Matte Foundation (Soft Ivory)
  • Maybelline Cover Stick (01 Ivory)
  • Collection Pressed Powder (18 Ivory)
  • Collection Blush (04 Trouble)
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo 24Hr Cream Gel Shadow (Eternal Gold)
  • Coastal Scents: 88 Original Palette 
  • Collection Lasting Colour Gel Eyeliner
  • Maybelline Master Smokey Eyeliner (Smokey Black)
  • MUA Eyeliner (Snow White)
  • Rimmel Scandaleyes Rockin' Curves Mascara (Black)
So you can see the colours used in the palette

This is a pretty quick look to achieve. I blend my two foundations as I really struggle to find the perfect shade and the combination of these two seems to work quite well! I use these foundations over the top of the Seventeen Skin WOW 3 Way Highlighter, which is really fantastic. I then go over any remaining red or blotchy areas with the Maybelline Cover stick as this always creates a flawless finish. To finish, I always use the Collection powder as it works best on my skin and gives a nice matte finish and then I finish off with a dusting of the Collection blush on my cheeks and T-Zone.

As a base on my eyes I used the white shade in my colour palette. This was applied all over the eyelid to give a nice even colour to add on to. I then applied the Color Tattoo Gel Shadow over my eyelids and finished off with number 2 (coastal palette) in the crease of my eyelid and number 3 in the outer corner. I decided to add a tiny bit of white eyeliner to the inner corner of my eye just to brighten up the rest of my eye. I then  used the Collection gel eyeliner to thinly line the upper lash line and give a small flick at the outer corner. I applied a thin line of the number 3 shade from my eye-shadow palette under my lower lash line and applied black eyeliner on my lower lid waterline and smudged it out with the sponge applicator attached to the eyeliner. To finish off, I used the Rimmel Scandaleyes Rockin' Mascara on my upper and lower lashes.

The finished look:

 
I apologise for the explanation of how to actually apply these products, but hopefully you get the idea! I will hopefully try and do some more of these make-up looks in the near future, once I have practice some more and got used to putting so much make-up on!

If you have any comments, feel free to leave them below!

Toodles.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik