Monday 16 June 2014

I'm back!

Hi everybody!

I have been away from my blog for so long! I feel so bad that I haven't had a proper chance to write some new posts but I am pleased to say: I'M BACK!

For good. Just like Take That. Maybe.

So, I am graduating in 5 weeks! Ahhhhhhh! Crazy stuff. I am so stressed about it because I can't find work and my funds are pretty low and I REALLY don't want to rely on my boyfriend or go on bloody job seekers. Hopefully I will find something soon though, I must have applied for at least 100 jobs in the past month. I just want to work :(

Oh, I went to Lanzarote in February/March for a week. Myself and my boyfriend stayed in Puerto del Carmen in an absolutely stunning apartment. This holiday was much needed, I was getting stressed with uni, the weather in England was doing my head in and I really wanted a change of scene. Lanzarote is gorgeous and, to save myself some work explaining what it looks like, here are some pictures:


 Never got below 20 degrees - Perfect!
Excuse 'the body'.....eurgh. 

How gorgeous is that kitchen?




I made a friend, in the form of a cow ride thing. How freakish is that?

Anyway, yes...that was Lanzarote. I would put more pictures on but you REALLY don't want to see some of them (there were a few drunk ones). 

Now I have made you all jealous with my holiday snaps, I will disappear and prepare a post on a few of my new favourite bits of makeup.

Good to be back!

(If you have any questions about Lanzarote btw I will gladly answer them to the best of my ability!)


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik