Monday 25 November 2013

Winter Goodies Part 2!

Aloha!


Time for part 2 of winter fabulous-ness! 

I have been on the hunt for more amazing gift ideas, and these are  a couple of the ones I have come up with:

  • Artbox! I will tell everyone now, I LOVE this website. I had never heard of it up until a year ago but now I am totally hooked. Anyway, this website has just about everything you could want on it. The main draw for me was the amount of Moomin merchandise they have. I bloody love the Moomins :D. Artbox has all sorts; toys, stationary, clothing, cosmetics, bags and other similar things.  The reason why I have added this website to my list is because I think it is great for gifts, especially gifts for children or people that really like novelty presents. One of my personal favourite items is the Owl Natural Lip Gloss with a minty chocolate fragrance for only £3.29. I know what I am asking my boyfriend for at Christmas!


  • Perfume! I think every Christmas I obtain a new perfume, which if I am honest, I won't complain about! At the moment, The Perfume Shop has a 50% off deal on selected products, so I thought it was worth a gander! For men, one of my personal favourites has to be the Calvin Klein CK Free fragrance. My boyfriend has owned this previously and I love the smell on him. It has quite a woody undertone with hints of berries and citrus fruits which I adore. It can also be worn for all occasions as it isn't too overpowering. For women, I would choose Beckham Signature. My mum owns this perfume, and whenever I am at her house I always pinch some! It has a gorgeous scent, really fruity with hints of vanilla, apple and musk. I think it is a perfect day time perfume for all ages, plus the bottle is really simple and cute.

Thats all for now folks. Have a great week and I hope to hear from you soon! 
Let me know what you think!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik