Wednesday 20 November 2013

48 random questions!

1. What time did you get up this morning?  About quarter past 8. I had set an alarm for quarter past 7, but somehow I managed to turn it off in my sleep. Weird.
2. How do you like your steak?  I prefer steak to be rare/medium rare but I will still eat it if it is cooked more. I just love steak!
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?  Elysium, I think. I'm not usually into sci-fi type movies, but my boyfriend loves them, so I thought I would be nice and give it a go. It was an ok movie, nothing to rave about. It was very predictable, I think that was the main problem.
4. What is your favorite TV show?  I love soaps! Only Coronation Street and Emmerdale though, Eastenders is awful. I also love Big Bang Theory and any kind of comedy show like 8 out of 10 cats or Live at the Apollo.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Somewhere warm. Maybe somewhere in Italy on the coast, or Australia. I want to be able to spend a lot of time outdoors, which isn't always possible/comfortable in sunny old England.
6. What did you have for breakfast? CRUMPETS. I have a slight addiction to them at the moment.
7. What is your favorite food? I have too many favourites. I love winter food, like toad in the hole and lovely big pies. Pies are lovely. Especially steak ones. I also love anything with pasta. Oh and curries. Curries are amazing. I could eat a good curry every day.
8. Foods you dislike? Mushrooms. I have a slight fear of them. Sometimes I just have to look at one and it makes me feel sick. Strange I know. I'm not keen on beans/pulses or sweetcorn either. 
9. Favorite place to eat?  Chimichangas! Or Zizzi. Zizzi does some amazing pasta dishes.
10. Favorite dressing? None.
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? I can’t drive. I think that is a relief to many.
12. What are your favorite clothes?  I like basic clothes, just like vests and skinny jeans. I also like to wear skater dresses with leggings and converse, or ballet pumps. I have a jumper addiction at the moment, what with the cold weather. My favourite is my Primark red and black striped jumper dress. LOVE.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?  Anywhere! I just want to travel. 
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?  I don't really know!
15. Where would you want to retire?  I'm not sure really. I am too young to think about that haha! I don't want to live in a retirement home, I know that. So as long as I am in my own house, I will be happy.
16. Favorite time of day?  Early evening/sunset.
17. Where were you born?  Leicester!
18. What is your favorite sport to watch?  Tennis.

19. What is your favorite fragrance? At the moment it is the Christina Aguilera Eau de Parfum. It has a really sweet scent to it and it can be worn for all occasions. Plus the bottle is absolutely gorgeous. 
20. What is your favorite face cream?  I don't really use one =\
21. Favorite baby/kids products? I don't have a baby!
22. People watcher?  Oh I am terrible for it. I think I am quite nosey. I don't mean to be though!
23. Are you a morning or night person? More of a night person. I am so grumpy in the morning. Give me a cup of tea though and I will be happy =D
24. Do you have any pets? Technically I have 2 cats. They live with my parents, but I only moved out 2 years ago and I still classify them as my cats haha. I love animals, I have always had a pet of some kind ever since I was little. 
25. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share?  Erm.....no. My life is pretty darn boring at the moment. I have heaps of uni work to do, if that classes as exciting?
26. What did you want to be when you were little? A teacher.
27. What is your favorite memory?  I have lots. If I was to be soppy, I would say meeting my boyfriend (awwwwww).  Family holidays always bring back nice memories I guess, and just being a kid and messing about with my brother.
28. Are you a cat or dog person?  I like both but I do lean towards cats :)
29. Are you married?  Nope.
30. Always wear your seat belt?  Yep.
31. Been in a car accident?  Nope.
32. Any pet peeves?  Windy weather. I don't know why, it just really annoys me. Sometimes I will just not want to go out if I know it is windy. I also get annoyed with really loud eaters. My boyfriend is the worst. It basically sounds like he is inhaling his food, which isn't the nicest sound.
33. Favorite pizza toppings?  Seafood. Tuna, prawn and anchovies are lovely on a pizza. I know that a lot of people think seafood on a pizza is just wrong but it tastes so yummy :) I also like chicken and bacon. Or general meaty pizzas.
34. Favorite flower?  Lilies or carnations.
35. Favorite ice cream? Ben and Jerrys Half Baked is probably one of the best things in the world. I also like really good quality vanilla ice cream. 
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Sheddy's in Spalding in Lincolnshire is probably one of the best places to go to get fish and chips. If I want fast food then fish and chips is definitely my favourite. Their chips are amazing and they always give lots of batter bits.
37. How many times did you fail your driver’s test? I haven't tried.
38. From whom did you get your last email? A generic job alert email.
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?  Oh I don't know, there are a few different ones. I love clothes from Fat Face and Joe Browns, so that would be an option. Maybe EMP as well. They sell really nice alternative clothes and some amazing dresses, but I can't afford them :(
40. Do anything spontaneous lately?  I randomly put blonde bits in my hair a few weeks ago. I got bored and I sprayed some John Frieda lightening spray into the ends of my hair and it came out pretty light. I love it, but I do have a tendency of doing weird things to my hair when I am bored.
41. Like your job? I don't have a job, someone hire me? Please :D
42. Broccoli?  It is my favourite vegetable.
43. What was your favorite vacation?   I've had a few really good holidays. I have been going to Turkey for the past 10 years and there have been some really good times. I had a lovely holiday to Fuerteventura last year as well though.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with?  My parents.
45. What are you listening to right now?  The tv.
46. What is your favorite color? I love teal, silver and black.
47. How many tattoos do you have?  None, but I would like a few. I just need to be brave. And be able to afford it.
48. Coffee drinker? Sometimes. I prefer tea, but I sometimes get cravings for a nice big cappucino.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik