Sunday 24 November 2013

Winter goodies

Hi guys!

Now we all know what time of year it is, and because of this I have decided to let you all know about some great gift ideas. I went shopping today and while out (and on the internet) I found so many great offers and really cute stocking fillers. Here is a little look at some of my faves so far:

  • Accessorize socks- 3 for £8. Now I know you might think this is quite expensive just for some socks, but these designs are amazing. There are so many to choose from and I am sure that any girl would love a pair of these. I might just treat myself to some! 
  • Superdrug Fragrance gift sets - £9 and above. I love these so much that I have bought my dad one for Christmas. I chose the H2omme Eau de Toilette Gift Set after I tried the tester available in store. It has a 'cool, aquatic scent delivering fresh notes of zesty bergamot and clementine with intense sandalwood'. I think it is a very light, refreshing fragrance, which could be worn for any occasion. This particular gift set used to be £13.50, so there is a decent saving to be made. Obviously there are other sets to choose from, but this is one of my favourites.

  • Scarves! I love scarves, I own lots of the things. I think it has turned into an obsession. Primark has always been my first choice for scarves as they are cheap and last me for quite a while. I have however, drifted from the lovely Primark and ventured to Accessorize again. I think scarves can really brighten up an outfit and Accessorize have so many options to choose from. I think these make a perfect gift because they are practical and can be worn all year round. Definitely a top pick for me, and at around £12 per scarf, I don't think it is a bad deal at all.
  • Retro Sweets! I bought something similar for my boyfriend at Christmas a couple of years ago and he really enjoyed them (so did I as I might have had a few as well!). Most people have a sweet tooth and find-me-a-gift.co.uk has a great selection of sweets and chocolates which are a bit different from the norm. These sweets are also excellent value; a 350gram jar of retro sweets is only £4.99 and you really do get a great selection, including drumstick lollies, refresher bars and parma violets (OH I LOVE PARMA VIOLETS).
  •  Lush gift sets!Lush really do have some brilliant gift sets this year. I have occasionally bought the odd item from Lush and I have always been thoroughly impressed. These gift sets usually contain around 3 items, including soaps, bath bombs and shower gel and are priced around the £15 mark, which is above average but well worth it, especially for the quality. Plus, these gift sets are all individually wrapped in recycled paper, and they look gorgeous, so why not treat someone to one of them!
  • Hair accessories! I love hair accessories, I have boxes full of them and I think that they are a great idea for stocking fillers. New Look have some gorgeous alice bands and I know they have been in and out of fashion for a while now, but I still love them. They can brighten up a really simple outfit and look gorgeous with soft waves or sleek straight hair. I particularly love this Monochrome Heart Print Bow Alice Band for only £2.99! 


I will probably post some more gift ideas after I have had another snoop around!

Let me know what you think!
Bye for now, thanks for reading!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik